Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

A Peek at My Week - Earth Science

So I realized it had been a long time since I had done a Peek at My Week with Jennifer at Mrs. Laffin's Laughings, so here are next week's activities.


We are still working on changes to Earth's surface. This is a big TEKS for us because it is a readiness standard and can cover so many different types of landforms. We have to cover them all :) I can just see the influx of anchor charts that we will get to create!

WU Soil from Science Penguin's Upper Elementary Weekly Warm Ups

Monday:
WED Foldable and Activity


Tuesday:
WED Foldable and Activity (lab part today)

Wednesday:
Writing Science From 5.7D STEMScopes and sharing

Thursday:
Glacier Foldable and Activity



Friday:
Caves Foldable and Activity


Enjoy your (hopefully) 3 weeks of school until Christmas Break!

1 comment: