Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful for time to create new activities and a sale!

It is already Wednesday, and I feel like I have gotten so much accomplished since school was out Friday.

So far, I have...

  • created 3 new foldable/activity sets for our interactive science notebooks
  • created 2 task card sets
  • created 3 holiday think tanks
  • made a Robot Researcher station for my classroom
  • baked the most delicious pumpkin cheesecake snickerdoodles
  • went to the grocery store...twice...
  • saw Santa
  • did all the kids laundry (folded and put away!)
  • did my laundry (folded, but not put away)
  • cleaned the entire playroom...twice...
  • beat LEGO Marvels (I snuck in some video game time!)
  • went to the doctor, dentist, and scheduled the eye doctor (what else are holiday breaks for?
  • painted my toes
I am sure there is more, but I cannot think of it all. Thank goodness my youngest still naps 2-3 hours a day and my 3 year old "rests" during that time. 

We are into Earth Science in our curriculum, so here are our newest activities we are using.









I really don't think I like the cover to the WED foldable. Everytime I look at it, it just makes something in my brain go crooked. What do you think?

Oh, and...................................................



TeachersPayTeachers.com is having a Cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale! Many authors are putting their stuff up for sale, too, so you could get up to 28% off all sorts of things! My whole store will be 20% off and then the TpT code on top of that will make my whole store 28% off. Have fun shopping!

Have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment